[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: gossip-telepathy branch in Gossip CVS

Eitan Isaacson eitan at ascender.com
Mon Aug 28 12:30:30 PDT 2006

First of all, a thousand apologies to the people who have been waiting
for this to arrive. I had very little time to work on this in the last
few months.

Please start complaining about it not compiling/working so we could fix
some of the issues. And please start sending in patches.
The code is not very pretty, there is a _bunch_ of work to be done.

gossip-telepathy.c needs alot of love and re factoring. but the good
news is we work with Telepathy spec 0.13.

Telepathy is a compile-time option, so make sure you use
--enable-telepathy.

As for prerequisites:
telepathy-gabble 0.3.*
libtelepathy 0.3.*

You could find out how to install those at:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/TelepathySetup

As for the CVS checkout:
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome co -r
TELEPATHY gossip

Cheers!

--
Our species’ survival depends on how fast we embrace the moral shift
from ‘patriot’ to ‘global citizen’.” — Chris Anderson, curator of TED