[Telepathy] telepathy-gabble 0.4.7 released

Robert McQueen robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk
Thu Nov 23 10:31:48 PST 2006

Boring. Fix a really small bug where we didn't create a new vCard with
our alias in, if the server's vCard was empty (eg a new account).

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-gabble/telepathy-gabble-0.4.7.tar.gz

Darcs changes follow.

Regards,
Rob

Thu Nov 23 18:20:07 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * bump version to 0.4.7

Thu Nov 23 17:14:21 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * VCardManager: only look up the vcard node if there's no error, so
that only one of error or vcard_node is set (testing either will have
the correct semantics)

Thu Nov 23 16:50:40 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * VCardManager: whitespace tweaks

Thu Nov 23 16:16:04 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * VCardManager: if a vCard query is successful, and there's no vCard
in the reply, create an empty vCard to guarantee the callback semantics
and make sure that our nickname is filled in on newly created accounts

Wed Nov 22 01:41:21 GMT 2006  Robert McQueen
<robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * bump version to 0.4.6.1