[Telepathy] release: stream-engine 0.3.5

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 08:00:34 PDT 2006

http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/stream-engine/telepathy-stream-engine-0.3.5.tar.gz

Fri Sep 15 15:50:33 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  tagged stream-engine 0.3.5

Fri Sep 15 15:10:30 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * bump version to 0.3.5.0

Fri Sep 15 14:37:03 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Tweak debug message to not say the name of the sink, it's not always guaranteed to be one thing or another.

Fri Sep 15 13:02:22 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Make X error handling code in TpStreamEngine also handle output windows as well as preview windows.

Fri Sep 15 12:33:32 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Improve debugging on SetOutputWindow calls, and fix bug where even in the no-op case (existing ID is the same as requested) we tell the stream engine the window pair is removed.

Fri Sep 15 12:29:38 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Make SetOutputWindow(0) unset the video stream sink.

Fri Sep 15 11:11:50 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Store the TpStreamEngineStream in the WindowPair for output windows.

Fri Sep 15 11:10:23 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Add a header guard to stream.h

Fri Sep 15 11:03:16 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Remove BadWindow handling from stream.c

Fri Sep 15 10:41:30 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * This atomic stuff seems not to work... just go for volatile atm.

Fri Sep 15 10:23:25 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Unref XErrorHandler object after emitting any signals, to avoid leaking references every X error.

Fri Sep 15 10:22:42 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Ignore BadGC if there are any pending-removal windows, regardless of the resource ID, because we have no idea what the xvimagesink's GC is.

Fri Sep 15 09:49:16 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Apparently in glib 2.8, the g_atomic_int operations don't expect volatile... hmm.

Fri Sep 15 09:41:48 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Fix silly bug where we look for preview window errors in the list of output windows.

Fri Sep 15 09:36:04 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Keep only one reference to XErrorHandler for the lifetime of TpStreamEngine.

Fri Sep 15 09:32:19 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Hook to BadGC on preview windows and also ignore it if removing is set.

Fri Sep 15 09:32:07 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Catch BadGC in the XErrorHandler

Fri Sep 15 09:29:29 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Replace use of g_atomic_int_set with g_atomic_int_compare_and_exchange

Wed Sep 13 17:53:03 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Handle stream errors in the main thread with an async bus handler.

Wed Sep 13 17:12:32 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Quick hack to handle a resource not writable error from xvimagesink and remove the preview window.

Wed Sep 13 11:38:47 BST 2006  Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen at collabora.co.uk>
  * Make wp->removing volatile and access using g_atomic_int_get/set

Wed Sep 13 14:12:28 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  * bump verison to 0.3.4.1

Wed Sep 13 13:54:15 BST 2006  dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
  tagged stream-engine 0.3.4