[Telepathy] Release: telepathy-idle 0.0.2.1

Olli Salli ollisal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:35:48 PDT 2006

Hi,

The autotools abuse I practiced up to and including 0.0.2 was intolerable,
so I decided to do a quick hotfix release with a tarball generated with the
now-working make dist. There are no functional changes in the actual program
compared to 0.0.2.1, just the packaging has been changed.

The tarball [1] should build cleanly with the standard configure and make
sequence. Building the debian package from SVN sources [2] seems to work as
well.

[1]
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/telepathy-idle/telepathy-idle-0.0.2.1.tar.gz?download
[2]