[Telepathy] telepathy-sofiasip: problem of connection

Kai Vehmanen kvehmanen at eca.cx
Fri Apr 20 06:23:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Matthieu LAURENT wrote:

>> Could you try with some other SIP provider (for instance iptel.org) to
>> verify that this is specific to ekiga.net...?
>
> I use sofia-sip-1.12.5 and the head of telepathy-sofiasip (so more than
> telepathy-sofiasip-0.3.13)

aa, you could try the 1.12.6 pre-release, which you can find at:

- http://sofia-sip.org/~ppessi/sofia-sip-1.12.5work6.tar.gz

It should have a work-around for this issue.

> I have tried with an account on iptel and in fact, the testfile
> tp_caller of telepathy-sofiasip project has been able to connect.
> And as you have said, the client (tp_caller) does not try retry to
> register after a 401 error, so I think an upgrade of tp_caller should be

Ok, that verifies that the issue is the 406 (not 401, that's the normal
case :)).

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net