[Telepathy] merge: telepathy-spec

Merge Monkey monkey at collabora.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 05:44:23 PDT 2007

Merge to:

  telepathy-spec

  /home/smcv/public_html/darcs/telepathy-spec-smcv-uncontroversial

Changes:

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove obsolete or moved tools

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove obsolete voip-engine.def

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    all.xml: Try to XInclude extra file extensions.xml, so we can have non-spec extensions in telepathy-glib etc.; if it's absent, treat it as if empty

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Update c-interfaces-generator.xsl, c-constants-generator.xsl from telepathy-glib

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Add @plural to Connection_Status enum

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Bump version to 0.15.2.1, 0.15.2 was quite a while ago

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Add cassidy, Hunger, sjoerd to AUTHORS

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove obsolete gabble.def, sip.def

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove generation of Python and C code

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Specify that HoldHandles is idempotent, matching current CM behaviour (we're not doing distributed refcounting - if clients want refcounting they should implement it themselves)

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Add the Renamed reason to group membership changes

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Specify the interaction between GetSelfHandle and Renaming

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Update Rob Taylor's email address in AUTHORS

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove Python code (obsoleted by telepathy-python, which now generates code from the spec)

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    In RequestRename, say nothing about the validity of the handles - that's up to the spec for GetSelfHandle and Renaming. However, do specify that the CM might have to normalize the new identifier.

  Simon McVittie <simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk>
    Remove from README everything referring to the old Python code