[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.10

Zhu, Peter J peter.j.zhu at intel.com
Wed Aug 1 00:00:59 PDT 2007

Thanks for quick  response.

For issue 1, could you please point out which DEBUG_DOMAINs you are interested in?

For issue 2 of unabled to delete contact, the following info is printed out as I tried to remove one contact.

TpContactList: Contact 'Peter Zhu' removed from list type 1
TpContactList: Contact 'Peter Zhu' pending in list type 1