[Telepathy] MissionControl's spec

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 20 03:17:20 PST 2007

Another thought over the enabledness of accounts: it was once proposed
to use the groups API for this purpose, that is assign to the "enabled"
group all the accounts that are enabled. But suppose we have three
accounts A, B and C, and three groups, "enabled", "work", "home", like this:

A is in "enabled", "work"
B is in "enabled", "home"
C is in "home"

how would you set a presence on the "home" group with the current
proposed API, without changing the presence of accounts A and C (which
is offline because it's disabled)?

I guess we really need a SetEnabled() API, then...

Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!