[Telepathy] MissionControl's spec (account groups)

Naba Kumar naba.kumar at nokia.com
Thu Dec 20 07:28:20 PST 2007

Hi,

ext Xavier Claessens wrote:

> Right, enabled/disabled and groups are orthogonal. Setting presence on a
> group only affects enabled accounts members of that group.
>
> Should I add SetActive(bool) function and ActiveChanged(bool) signal or
> is there other solutions?

Right. That brings up the usefulness of 'groups' again.

I didn't receive any convincing reason to introduce the idea [1].
Enabledness was one (so I didn't bother to discuss it further). But now
that it's gone, I think we should re-evaluate its usefulness again :). I
mean, KISS.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba