[Telepathy] Spec changes: tube API

Mads Chr. Olesen shiyee at shiyee.dk
Wed Jul 18 08:20:19 PDT 2007

ons, 18 07 2007 kl. 14:19 +0100, skrev Guillaume Desmottes:
> Le vendredi 25 mai 2007 à 10:58 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> > Hey,
> >
> > I wrote a first draft of spec. See
> > http://projects.collabora.co.uk/~monkey/telepathy-spec-stream/
> > http://projects.collabora.co.uk/~cassidy/spec-stream.html#org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Channel.Type.Tubes
> >

> Daf and I rewrote most these changes this morning. Please
> comments/review.
> I'd like to have our tubes 2.0 spec merged ASAP.

I think you forgot to update the GetStreamUnixSocketAddress method - I
think it should be something like u -> (uv), and be named
"GetStreamTubeSocketAddress".

The wording "For each Stream Unix tube offered, the connection manager
exports a local Unix socket to the participants of the tube." should
probably be removed, or replaced by something like "For each Stream Tube
offered, the connection manager should export a socket listening only on
the local system."

Otherwise it looks fine :-)

--
Mads Chr. Olesen <shiyee at shiyee.dk>