[Telepathy] Telepathy repos and scms

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 03:37:28 PST 2007

Ar 04/03/2007 am 13:55, ysgrifennodd Jaap Haitsma:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking into building telepathy myself. Actually I was thinking
> of adding it to jhbuild, because I find that the easiest way to use
> it.
>
> I saw that the telepathy libraries are developed with different source
> code management systems (darcs, bzr and svn) and they are different
> sites and for libtelepathy I can't find a repo.

Libtelepathy has a repository here:

http://projects.collabora.co.uk/darcs/telepathy/libtelepathy/

I've added a link to the wiki front page.

> Wouldn't it be a lot handier to just host everything on one site and
> use one source code management (on freedesktop.org). IMO this would
> make contributions of other people easier

I like Darcs myself, but I think it's more important that contributors like
the SCM they use than that we have a consistent one for all Telepathy
components. Ultimately, anybody can write a Telepathy component whether we
approve of it or not, and better that we welcome them into our community
whatever SCM they use than shun them because they use one that's not Darcs.

--
Dafydd