[Telepathy] Some more tp-glib feedback
sjoerd at luon.net
Thu Mar 29 10:27:20 PDT 2007
Some more tiny things i've found while porting salut to tp-glib:
* It's not documented that get_unique_connection_name may be NULL
* tp_handle_ref has changed to be void.. Can we assume it shouts when you try
to ref an invalid handle ? I used the return value to assert a handle was
valid while in the channel constructors.
* Prop protocol of base-connection is used internally in contrast to what's
stated in the doc.. It's even mandatory !!
* start_connecting always sets connecting after start_connecting.. Maybe we
should set it to connecting just before calling start_connecting? So we can
handle CM's that don't (have) to connect async.
But that way if start connecting failed we would have -> connecting ->
disconnected signals during the Connect() call?
* Calling TP_SVC_CHANNEL_INTERFACE_GROUP_CLASS on a Objectclass implementing
the interface asserts an invalid cast. Shouldn't that work or am i doing
something silly here :)
Elliptic paraboloids for sale.
More information about the Telepathy