[Telepathy] telepathy-python 0.13.10 released

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon May 14 09:53:34 PDT 2007

Due to some sort of tools failure (or possibly operator error) not all
of the changes I believed were in 0.13.9 actually made it into the
tarball. So, here's another go at that release:

http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-python/telepathy-python-0.13.10.tar.gz
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-python/telepathy-python-0.13.10.tar.gz.asc

This should actually have *all* of the following changes.