[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.4
xclaesse at gmail.com
Sun May 20 05:07:24 PDT 2007
Empathy 0.4 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets,
and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's
Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit
desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk
libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be
embeded into any GNOME application.
- contact list refactoring: EmpathyContactList is an iface implemented
EmpathyTpContactList, EmpathyContactManager and EmpathyTpChatroom.
GossipContactList splitted into GossipContactListStore and
GossipContactListView, it can display any object implementing the
EmpathyContactList iface. Make possible to set custom functions to
the groups of a contact, by default it gets the "group" property of
GossipContact object. This make possible to reuse the contact list UI
the main window for chatrooms where groups are the role/affiliation
contact on that room.
- Auto away when gnome-screensaver says the session is idle and
30min after that.
- Display ChatState when the contact is composing.
- Bugbuddy now reports crashes to GNOME Bugzilla.
- New program icon.
- Setting i18n support and importing po files from gossip.
- Add an example label for jid.
- Do not open chat window twice for the same conversation.
- Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
- Updated en_GB: David Lodge <dave at cirt.net>
- imported from Gossip
20 May 2007
More information about the Telepathy