[Telepathy] telepathy-salut 0.1.8 released

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Tue Nov 13 12:34:17 PST 2007

Hi,

  I've just released telepathy-salut 0.1.8. This is a bug-fix release

  Tarballs at:
    http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-salut/telepathy-salut-0.1.8.tar.gz
  Ascii armored signature at:
    http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-salut/telepathy-salut-0.1.8.tar.gz.asc

  Changes below

    Sjoerd

Tue Nov 13 21:05:34 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  tagged telepathy-salut 0.1.8

Tue Nov 13 21:04:24 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * version 0.1.8

Tue Nov 13 19:57:47 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutMucChannel: Return the correct type if we're already announcing a clique group

Tue Nov 13 19:24:41 CET 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * muc-channel: salut_muc_channel_publish_service: return if muc_group is NULL instead of asserting

Tue Nov 13 19:42:04 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutMucManager: If we're not compiled with tubes support, then a si request for a tube is always an error case

Tue Nov 13 18:37:04 CET 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * Use tp_debug_set_flags() if available, to separate 'persist' from the rest of the debug flags (backport from Gabble)

Mon Nov 12 11:43:48 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * version 0.1.7.1

Mon Nov 12 11:34:58 CET 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  tagged telepathy-salut 0.1.7

--
Normal times may possibly be over forever.