[Telepathy] Using telepathy/tapioca on maemo

harini satyanarayanan hpundis1 at binghamton.edu
Mon Nov 26 06:38:53 PST 2007

Hi Marcelo,
                    Thanks for fixing the code, I shall try it sometime
today. I am trying to integrate VOIP to a drawing application on the maemo
platform. I am trying to develop this on the Nokia N770 internet tablet. I
am not sure which among the two implementations should i go with, should it
be libtelepathy or tapioca. Also I am not sure how it should be implemented,
as in i don't know how to use the framework and how to integrate it. I
wasn't able to find much documentation on that though. If you have any
suggestions or pointers regarding this would be of great help.

I was able to find the design document and general pointers about how the
design should be , but i couldn't find any API points or sample code that
does a simple connection. some kind of document that says what are the files
and dependencies necessary and how they should be complied and run and what
kind of output should be expected  etc. Such a document would be very naive
useful for beginners like me. I am completely new to linux, maemo and
telepathy, so kindly bear with my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Harini