[Telepathy] Release: telepathy-sofiasip 0.4.1

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Wed Oct 17 04:35:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

As you may have noticed, Telepathy-SofiaSIP release 0.4.1 has been made available last week at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tp-sofiasip

This release fixes a bug lately discovered in 0.4.0, which was intended to be announced as the first release in the stable 0.4 branch. Anyway, Telepathy-SofiaSIP should now be considered ready for practical use, and may soon come to a device near you. Everybody is welcome to report bugs, send patches and generally participate in further development.

I'd like to use this milestone and say thanks to Kai Vehmanen and Martti Mela who made all the really important things working. Of course, the whole thing would've been impossible without the great work of Pekka Pessi and others in the Sofia-SIP stack project. Senko, Simon and Robert from Collabora have been very helpful in solving many day-to-day problems.
I, personally, am very satisfied with the work we've done so far. Keep up the good job, and join us in our SIP adventures if haven't done so yet!

--
  Mikhail Zabaluev,  Nokia Multimedia