[Telepathy] mission control not implementing prefixes properly

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 29 00:46:21 PDT 2007

ext Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I compiled mission-control outside my standard file system using
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/gtalk
> make
> make install
>
> The overall goal was to get empathy running outside the standard file system.
>
> Mission control apparently does not implement the prefix specified properly,
> empathy segfaults because of that:

MC is expecting to find the data file in the standard file system
directories.
However, you can override this by passing the --with-profiles-dir and
--with-managers-dir options to the configure script, or override them at
run-time, with the MC_PROFILE_DIR and MC_MANAGER_DIR environment variables.

Ciao,
   Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <-- Geek in un lingua international!