[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Soylent 0.1.1

Travis Reitter treitter-dev at netdrain.com
Sun Sep 16 17:26:05 PDT 2007

I'm proud to announce the second Soylent release: 0.1.1 - One Tasty
Dilemma. This is primarily a bug fix release; expect future releases to
be more interesting.

Changes
===============
* Fix a number of contact editor bugs
* Open contact editor in a separate window to avoid tying it to the main
window dimensions (which may be very inappropriate)
* Make contact editing a distinct action with its own button
* Perform automatic contact edit saves
* Fix a build bug (Rouslan V. Solomakhin)
* Scale all avatars to the same maximum dimensions

*** WARNING ***
This is still an early-development-quality release. Though I don't think
it has any serious data-mangling/deleting bugs, you should assume it
does. Back up ~/.evolution before you install Soylent 0.1.1.

There's also a laundry list of Known Bugs (see the README).

Contributing/Contact

Release Tarball