[Telepathy] Telepathy-salut 0.1.5 released

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Wed Sep 26 09:08:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

  I've just released telepathy-salut 0.1.5. Most important change in this
  release is the ability to build with dbus >= 1.0.0 instead of requiring at
  least 1.1.0

  Tarball at:
    http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-salut/telepathy-salut-0.1.5.tar.gz

  Changes since 0.1.4 follow.

    Sjoerd

Wed Sep 26 17:37:29 CEST 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  tagged telepathy-salut 0.1.5

Wed Sep 26 17:37:15 CEST 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * version 0.1.5

Wed Sep 26 17:12:14 CEST 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * configure.ac: Check for the existance of dbus_message_marshal instead of checking the version

Wed Sep 26 16:36:48 CEST 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd at luon.net>
  * Don't build D-Bus tubes support when the D-Bus version is too old

Wed Sep 19 12:17:38 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * try to re-announce muc service when it disappears. Woraround for the "muc is not joinable after its creator left" bug

Wed Sep 19 12:10:56 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * make salut_muc_channel_publish_service a public method

Wed Sep 12 12:17:30 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact: use the activity pointer and not the activity id to check if the activity was previously announced by the contact

Mon Sep 10 10:23:54 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * send_olpc_activity_properties_changes_msg: ignore if the muc connection is not connected yet

Fri Sep  7 00:26:04 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * roomlist-channel: coding style tweaks

Fri Sep  7 00:23:58 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut_roomlist_channel_close: emit the closed signal so we don't have to explicitely call g_object_run_dispose

Fri Sep  7 00:10:56 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * roomlist-channel: salut_roomlist_channel_set_property: assert handle and handle-type value

Thu Sep  6 17:14:43 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * muc-manager: directly use g_object_unref instead of unref_foreach

Thu Sep  6 17:02:07 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * roomlist don't have to be a singleton

Thu Sep  6 16:09:25 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix conflict with HEAD

Fri Jul 20 17:04:06 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * implement org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Channel.Type.RoomList

Thu Sep  6 15:45:34 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * delay tubes channel announcement until it becomes ready

Thu Sep  6 15:40:21 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * tubes-channel: add a ready public variable. Avoid to send data if the text channel is not ready yet

Thu Sep  6 10:09:22 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * don't use TP_CHANNEL_GROUP_CHANGE_REASON_INVITED when user joins a muc

Thu Sep  6 10:01:48 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * destroy TpIntSet in muc_connection_connected_cb

Thu Sep  6 09:49:34 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * when joining a muc, set yourself as remote-pending while the muc connection isn't connected

Thu Sep  6 09:40:58 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * revert delayed muc channel creation

Wed Sep  5 15:07:16 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact: add a TODO item

Wed Sep  5 15:00:58 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * rename salut_contact_takes_part_olpc_activity to salut_contact_takes_part_olpc_activity  and activity_have_id to activity_has_id

Wed Sep  5 14:52:19 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact.c: add a comment about olpc_announced_activities contents

Wed Sep  5 14:44:29 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * use tp_g_value_slice_new

Wed Sep  5 14:36:29 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * bump telepathy-glib dependency to 0.5.14

Wed Sep  5 14:33:45 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * add comment about extract_properties_from_hash

Wed Sep  5 14:28:44 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.h: trivial style fix

Wed Sep  5 14:18:16 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-util.c: use "%u" for uint

Wed Sep  5 14:15:30 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-utilc: use strtol and strtoul instead of atoi

Wed Sep  5 14:11:14 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * use "bool" instead of "b" in salut_gibber_xmpp_node_extract_properties and gibber_xmpp_node_set_children_from_properties

Wed Aug 29 10:59:46 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: update_activity_privacy: allow updated to be NULL

Tue Aug 28 15:26:55 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: when retrieving activity properties from the contact mgr, init their values to NULL to avoid to let them unset if contact manager doesn't know about these properties

Tue Aug 28 13:59:41 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * emit channel error if the connection to the muc failed

Tue Aug 28 12:46:51 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * delay the creation of the tubes channel if we have to wait for the muc channel

Tue Aug 28 12:19:21 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-muc-manager.c: wait the muc channel is ready before fire the new channel signal

Tue Aug 28 12:18:58 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-muc-channel.c: add a "ready" signal emitted when the muc connection is connected

Tue Aug 28 11:56:39 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * gibber-r-multicast-transport.c: assert priv->self != NULL when sending

Fri Aug 24 13:09:20 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix conflict with HEAD

Fri Aug 24 12:24:15 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * update_activity_privacy: move the activity privacy check from the caller into the function

Fri Aug 24 12:14:49 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * create_properties_table: recycle the GValue*

Fri Aug 24 12:09:03 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-util: use tp_strdiff instead of strcmp

Fri Aug 24 12:03:10 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix some typos

Fri Aug 24 11:58:26 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * rename update_activity_privacy_policy to update_activity_privacy

Fri Aug 24 11:53:12 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix --disable-olpc-build

Fri Aug 24 11:38:49 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * olpc_activity_properties_changed: if we use SalutSelf's properties, be sure something was actually updated before fire the signal

Fri Aug 24 11:22:26 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact: avoid to have the same activity in the 2 hash tables at the same time

Thu Aug 23 15:23:38 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection: factor out common code used in salut_connection_act_set_properties and check_properties

Thu Aug 23 14:38:36 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * add "tags" olpc activity properties

Thu Aug 23 11:49:54 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * remove FIXME about activity properties from invites. It's not a problem as SalutSelf's properties overwrite the one from the contact mgr

Thu Aug 23 11:36:15 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix refcount problem when we are invited to a private activity and then this activity becomes public

Thu Aug 23 10:59:43 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self: remove deprecated FIXME as now private activities have to be announced using SetActivities

Thu Aug 23 10:53:24 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self: remove contact from the invited set when he joined activities

Wed Aug 22 17:54:08 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * implement public -> private activity changes

Wed Aug 22 17:37:47 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection: emit the ActivityPropertiesChanged signal even for activities we didn't join (fix regression)

Wed Aug 22 16:59:47 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * catch when a buddy change the activity privacy policy from private to public

Wed Aug 22 16:25:55 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self: get properties from the contact-manager when we create an activity so we'll use its initial properties if any

Wed Aug 22 15:24:43 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * for private olpc activities: use muc message to notify properties changes

Wed Aug 22 12:43:55 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * update salut-self's OLPC activities properties when they are changed from an external source

Tue Aug 21 18:58:21 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * resend pending invitations when changing activity properties to notify invited contact of the change

Tue Aug 21 18:57:14 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-muc-channel: factor out salut_muc_channel_send_invitation and make it a public function

Tue Aug 21 18:20:59 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-muc-manager.c: salut_muc_manager_get_text_channel ref the channel

Tue Aug 21 18:10:46 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-muc-channel.c: don't keep a ref on SalutSelf to avoid cyclic references

Tue Aug 21 18:09:45 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * add salut_muc_manager_get_text_channel public function

Tue Aug 21 18:08:27 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * fix conflicts with the "register the IM, muc and XMPP connection managers as read only properties" patch

Wed Jul 25 17:52:37 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection.c: register the IM, muc and XMPP connection managers as read only properties

Tue Aug 21 17:23:07 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: factor out update_activity

Tue Aug 21 16:19:43 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * Implement the ActivityPropertiesChanged signal with public activities

Tue Aug 21 15:56:33 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self: fix a regression. Activity properties are now announced when we announce the activity the first time

Tue Aug 21 12:02:52 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self: when setting activities, ask to the contact-manager if he already know this activity and if it's a public one. If yes, we can announce the activity too

Tue Aug 21 11:58:01 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * SalutSelf: add SalutConnection and SalutContactManager private variable

Tue Aug 21 10:53:46 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * make salut-contact-manager is_private aware

Tue Aug 21 10:01:37 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: _set_olpc_activities_add: check if activity is private before announcing it / update its service

Mon Aug 20 16:55:25 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut_contact_manager_add_invited_olpc_activity: insert the newly created activity to the hash table

Mon Aug 20 16:21:35 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * rename salut_contact_manager_add_invited_activity to salut_contact_manager_add_invited_olpc_activity

Mon Aug 20 15:57:41 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * rename salut_contact_join_private_olpc_activity to salut_contact_takes_part_olpc_activity as we can be invited to join a public activity

Mon Aug 20 15:49:57 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * observe incoming invitations to update buddy activities and activities properties

Mon Aug 20 15:47:25 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact-manager: add salut_contact_manager_add_invited_activity to create activity due to incoming invitations

Mon Aug 20 15:05:40 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact: rename olpc_activities hash table to olpc_announced_activities and add salut_contact_join_private_olpc_activity public method to manage invitations

Mon Aug 20 14:49:59 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-contact-manager: factor out activity update code

Mon Aug 20 11:59:31 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut_self_olpc_augment_invitation: add the activity ID in the invite

Mon Aug 20 11:47:20 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * move augment_invitation from salut_connection to salut_self

Mon Aug 20 11:41:56 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection: register the Self object as a read-only property

Fri Aug 17 16:54:31 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * set activity's properties in MUC invitations

Fri Aug 17 16:51:27 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-connection.c: factor out create_properties_table

Fri Aug 17 16:36:40 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * check-node-properties.c: test the boolean type

Fri Aug 17 16:35:11 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-util.c: add support for boolean in gibber_xmpp_node_set_children_from_properties and salut_gibber_xmpp_node_extract_properties

Fri Aug 17 16:34:51 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * gibber-namespaces.h: add GIBBER_TELEPATHY_NS_OLPC_ACTIVITY_PROPS

Fri Aug 17 15:37:10 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * start to announce an activity when its private property is switched to FALSE

Fri Aug 17 15:26:38 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * add "private" activity property

Fri Aug 17 12:26:28 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: salut_self_set_olpc_activity_properties return an error if it don't know the activity as SetActivities is supposed to be called before

Fri Aug 17 10:17:14 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: if we create the activity in set_properties, we don't share it. Announce not previously shared activity in _set_olpc_activities_add

Thu Aug 16 18:06:46 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-self.c: factor out announcing activity code so we can create not public activities

Tue Aug 28 19:59:40 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-tubes-channel.c: updated to fit spec 0.15.5 + implement old tubes API for backwards compatibilty

Tue Aug 28 19:58:58 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * update tubes spec to 0.15.5

Mon Aug 27 16:07:52 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * update tubes API comments

Mon Aug 27 10:30:47 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-tubes-channel.c: remove HAVE_DBUS_TUBE tests as now we always build D-Bus tubes

Mon Aug 27 10:22:39 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * salut-tubes-channel.c: updated to fit latest spec

Mon Aug 27 10:17:39 CEST 2007  Guillaume Desmottes <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk>
  * update extensions/Channel_Type_Tubes.xml

Fri Aug 24 16:31:59 CEST 2007  Sjoerd Simons <sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk>
  * version 0.1.4.1
--
Lawrence Radiation Laboratory keeps all its data in an old gray trunk.