[Telepathy] telepathy-salut moved to git

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Sun Aug 10 06:03:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

  I'm happy to announce that as of today, telepathy-salut is back to where it
  once started. A git repository :)

  For those with outstanding darcs branches, please convert them to git and
  re-add them to monkey. For those starting new branches, please base them on
  the git repository.

  I'm planning to leave the current darcs repositories in place for about
  another week to give people the time to transition to git. After that they
  will most likely disappear or be renamed.

  Sjoerd
--
FORTUNE'S FUN FACTS TO KNOW AND TELL:		#44
	Zebras are colored with dark stripes on a light background.