[Telepathy] Accessing Web Service from Maemo GTK/Hildon App.

Merrick Fonnesbeck MFonnesbeck at sorenson.com
Fri Dec 5 10:43:00 PST 2008

I would like to access a web service application page out on the web to
communicate with a backend server and get information in the form of XML
downloaded to my GTK/Hildon application for a Nokia N800/N810 Maemo
device.  The question is, can this be done or is this something that
Telepathy handles through some connection or channel, and if so how?  If
there is anyone with some code samples or example applications or can
point me to some open source solutions I would appreciate the help.

Merrick Fonnesbeck