[Telepathy] New Connection Manager

Ralf Kistner ralf.kistner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:30:07 PST 2008

Unless i'm mistaken, you can only connect with xmpp to say google
talk, and add mxit contacts to your gtalk contact list. The connection
manager will allow you to log in with your mxit account, and use the
same contact list you have in mxit.
In addition, the connection manager will add features not present in
xmpp, like moods and proper service menus.