[Telepathy] D-tubes tutorial?

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Tue Feb 12 23:15:36 PST 2008

Hello,

is there some sort of D-tubes tutorial, howto or worked example, please?
I'm interested in using them, but all the documentation seems to be oriented
more toward the back-end implementation or fine-tuning the specification.
I haven't been able to find anything oriented toward using the API.

Ideally, I would like something that would start with "you need libraries X
(>1.2.3), Y (>0.3) and Z (>0.9)" and take me through to a working "hello
world" D-tube example, including suggestions for how to make a testing setup.

Is there something that I missed, please?

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri