[Telepathy] D-tubes tutorial?

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Wed Feb 13 08:30:34 PST 2008

Hello,

> > is there some sort of D-tubes tutorial, howto or worked example, please?

Guillaume Desmottes:
> We have some documentation on the OLPC wiki. See

How much of this is OLPC-specific, please? It may be hard for me (as an
outsider) to pick out the OLPC-specific information from the generic Tubes
information, if there are significant differences; or, when I do pick it out,
to know what to replace it with.

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tubes and
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tubes_Tutorial

It seems to say "More to come here..." rather often.

> You could also take a look on the HelloMesh activity and

A lot of it seems to be OLPC-specific.

> tube-dbus-muc.py in telepathy-python's examples.

This seems to be closest to what I was after. Unfortunately, it has almost no
comments and requires two arguments, one of which is a file of key-value
pairs and the other is some sort of MUC ID. How do I find the appropriate
values to give to it, please?

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri