[Telepathy] D-tubes tutorial?

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Wed Feb 13 09:26:10 PST 2008

Hello,

> > Guillaume Desmottes:
> > > We have some documentation on the OLPC wiki. See

Jiri Baum:
> > How much of this is OLPC-specific, please?

Guillaume Desmottes:
> Basically all the tube code shouldn't be OLPC specific.

OK. Still, related things like buddy objects vs handles do differ (according
to the Tubes_Tutorial page on the wiki), and those will occur in all but the
simplest of examples.

> > > tube-dbus-muc.py in telepathy-python's examples.

> > This seems to be closest to what I was after. Unfortunately, it has
> > almost no comments and requires two arguments, one of which is a file of
> > key-value pairs and the other is some sort of MUC ID. How do I find the
> > appropriate values to give to it, please?

> This is an account file. See README in telepathy-python/examples

Ah, the Debian package seems to be missing that file. That would explain why I
was confused!

Thank you for that, I'll go look for it.

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri