[Telepathy] patch to add some missing tags to the telepathy spec

Tobias Hunger tobias at aquazul.com
Mon Feb 18 13:20:40 PST 2008

Hello!

I attached a patch which adds some type info tags (tp:type) to some places in
the telepathy spec where this tag was missing. I had to add some more types
for this to work properly and tried to stay as close to the Telepathy style
as possible when doing so. This information is useful to extract language
bindings directly from the telepathy specification.

I hope you will find this patch acceptable.

Best Regards,
Tobias Hunger