[Telepathy] handling channels in telepathy

harini satyanarayanan hpundis1 at binghamton.edu
Mon Feb 25 07:35:42 PST 2008

hi,
    I am trying to create an application that has to exchange image
 related data over the channel. I am trying to do this for the Nokia
 N8x0, I know that telepathy tubes are not available on the device.
 also i understand that if i want to create and handle a custom channel
 it should not go through the mission-control.

 But I am not sure how to create and handle custom channels in
 telepathy. Does some one have any simple tutorial or pointers on this,
 that would be of great help.

 Thanks,
 Harini