[Telepathy] Telepathy D-Bus extensions - RelaxNG spec.

Mark Doffman mark.doffman at codethink.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 08:45:09 PST 2008

Hi,

I have put together a RelaxNG spec for the telepathy D-Bus extensions.
The spec is available at git://git.codethink.co.uk/git/dbus-relaxng. Its
also viewable from http://git.codethink.co.uk/?p=dbus-relaxng;a=tree.

The reason for me putting this together is that we, at Codethink, want
to use these extensions as a base for our work on AT-SPI D-Bus.
Eventually we would like a general standard based on them, but that is a
way off.

The RelaxNG spec in the repository validates all of the current
telepathy spec, so may be useful.

Thanks

Mark

--