[Telepathy] Contact management

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 05:44:53 PDT 2008

Hello,

Just like that:

factory = empathy_contact_factory_new ();
contact = empathy_contact_factory_get_from_handle (factory, account,
"user at jabber.org");
manager = empathy_contact_manager_new();
empathy_contact_list_add (manager, contact, "Hello guy!");

Note that the contact manager implements the EmpathyContactList
interface with functionnality to add/remove contacts.

Thanks for using libempathy :D

Xavier Claessens.