[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.23.3
xclaesse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:06:06 PDT 2008
Empathy 0.23.3 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be embeded into any GNOME application.
You can visit the project web site:
- Updated manual (Milo Casagrande).
- Set a tooltip on contact list view showing EmpathyContactWidget information.
Only enabled if running with GTK+ >= 2.12.10 because of
bug #504087 (Xavier Claessens).
- Move avatar cache to ~/.cache and don't mix avatar from different contacts,
tokens are not garanteed to be different. (Xavier Claessens).
- Fixed #465928, The status icon keep blinking when opening a chat with the contact list (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #527970, don't permit to call several time the same personn (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #531414, The menu key doesn't work in the contact list (Baptiste Mille-Mathias)
- Fixed #533541, Schema short description improved (Claude Paroz)
- Fixed #533732, Help button missing from the Accounts dialog (Milo Casagrande)
- Fixed #533840, BaconMessageConnection and D-Bus interaction (Xavier Claessens)
- Updated es translation (Jorge Gonzalez).
- Updated ja translation (Takeshi AIHANA).
- Updated Norwegian bokmål translation. (kmaraas).
- Updated Arabic Translation by Abou Manal. (djihed).
- Updated French translation (claudep).
02 June 2008
More information about the Telepathy