[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-spec 0.17.13
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 13 09:38:09 PDT 2008
I've just uploaded telepathy-spec 0.17.13, the "from the future" release.
The current development version of telepathy-spec is available as HTML:
or from the 'master' branch in the git repository:
<git+ssh://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-spec.git> (for committers)
For packagers (e.g. http://packages.debian.org/telepathy-spec):
* The Account.Connection property is now an object path, or '/' for none.
* Connection managers with the Requests interface must include the new
Requested property in the channel details.
* Requested, InitiatorHandle and InitiatorID have been added to the Channel
interface as stable API.
Fixes in experimental API:
* ChannelDispatchOperation.ChannelLost now gets the object path of the lost
* When approvers start up, they are given all existing matching
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 155 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/attachments/20081013/ea3fb5ef/attachment.pgp
More information about the Telepathy