[Telepathy] review: stream engine 'fs2-lib' branch

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 23:01:58 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 12:20 +0100, Dafydd Harries wrote:
> If the config file thing is changed, I'm happy with the branch. I've created
> a telepathy-farsight repository for you to merge to.

Ok, the proper branch is now the master of this new repository.

I also have proposed branches of libtp-fs that removes the stream-engine
program and a proposed branch of stream-engine that removes libtp-fs
(and depends on the external lib)..

See:

http://monkey.collabora.co.uk/stream-engine.git_external-lib

And
http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/tester/telepathy-farsight.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lib-only
which for some reason fails to show up on the monkey

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.co.uk
Collabora Ltd