[Telepathy] new jingle engine for Gabble - update

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Mon Oct 27 12:07:19 PDT 2008

There is a lot to absorb here. :)

About testing, perhaps contact the relevant developers on some of the
other projects that are adding Jingle support -- I can put you in touch.

About one session vs. many, we've had many discussions about that at
various XMPP meetings, but we've never reached any consensus. Maybe Rob
has more ideas on this topic.

Peter