[Telepathy] File Sharing Utility

kartik rustagi kashes911 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 03:50:34 PDT 2009

Changes suggested to the specification have been made. This
specification will now work for XMPP and AIM (atleast). For the
requirement of AIM I have referred :
http://dev.aol.com/aimclient/OpenAIM168/java-docs/index.html

The modified spec can be looked up at:
http://pastebin.com/f3222e122

I am waiting for speedy recommendations as I am following a
rigid(almost) timeline.

Thanks
Kartik Rustagi