[Telepathy] Empathy git migration

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 03:11:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

As you probably already know, GNOME is moving from SVN to git. That
means since now we won't use our git-svn empathy repo [1] but the
official one:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/empathy/

That also means that all the personal repos has to be re-created to use
the official one as base.
That's really easy to do and has been documented by Xavier:
http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/GitMigration

I also listed on this page all the personal repos hosted on
git.collabora.co.uk.
Please port your repo ASAP and update the wiki when it's done.

If one of your branch is listed on
http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Branches and/or in a bug report, please
update those as well with a reference to the new branch location.

If you don't have any interesting branch in your repo then nuke it from
git.collabora.co.uk and remove it from the wiki.

If you are a regular Empathy contributor and don't have a GNOME account,
now is probably a good time to request one. You can indicate Xavier
and/or me as sponsor.

Thanks for your help,

	G.

[1] http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=empathy.git;a=summary