[Telepathy] New designs for "Welcome to Empathy" and "Accounts and Settings" windows

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:37:24 PDT 2009

That looks very good, I think, except for the placing of the "Start
Empathy when I log in" and "Open new chat windows in" controls. Those
do not belong in the "Appearance" pane. Well, at least the first one
doesn't.

I'm sure there will be other choices like that, global for Empathy. It
would make sense to add another pane for those things, like "Misc" or
"Empathy". In that pane, you could have other settings as well, like
default directory for downloads, etc.

My two cents,

Jo-Erlend Schinstad