[Telepathy] Vino-telepathy for a single window?

Alban Crequy alban.crequy at collabora.co.uk
Sun Aug 9 06:18:07 PDT 2009

Le Sun, 09 Aug 2009 00:23:03 -0400,
"Benjamin M. Schwartz" <bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> a écrit :

> After more thought, I've decided a better first step would be to
> duplicate Empathy's share-my-desktop functionality in Sugar.
>
> Could someone point me to the code where that is implemented?  I don't
> seem to be having much luck searching the repository.

The paragraph on Vino/Vinagre has some links to bugs and repositories:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Telepathy%20and%20other%20Projects

In Empathy git master, you can have a look on:
libempathy-gtk/empathy-share-my-desktop.c
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/empathy/tree/libempathy-gtk/empathy-share-my-desktop.c

(the repository http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=empathy.git;a=tree is
obsolete for Empathy, because it moved to gnome)

Alban