[Telepathy] Lack of schemas and "Network Error"

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:10:29 PDT 2009

Hello there, I need some help to set up empathy. I'm getting multiple
errors and I can't seem to find where to start debugging.

I just compiled empathy 2.27.5 together with:

 sofia-sip-1.12.10 telepathy-butterfly-0.5.0
telepathy-mission-control-4.67 libtelepathy-0.3.3
telepathy-stream-engine-0.5.11 telepathy-farsight-0.0.8 farsight2-0.0.14
libnice-0.0.9 telepathy-glib-0.7.33

But whenever I want to connect any account online I get "Network Error".
Running mission control says "Could not open plugin directory". I am
attaching what console reports when running mission control and empathy.
Also I am attaching a Debug session with empathy.

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

R.