[Telepathy] "phone-outgoing-calling" is missing from sound-theme-freedesktop?

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:11:38 PDT 2009

Hi there, I am trying to debug why I can't hear on a SIP call with
empathy, but even before that I realized that I can't hear some of the
notifications. Looking at the logs I see that empathy tries to play a
sound "phone-outgoing-calling".

In the FAQ there's a hint to use sound-theme-freedesktop-0.2, I'm using
0.3 but both of them only have  phone-incoming-call.ogg and
phone-outgoing-busy.ogg. Is there any place where I can find the missing
sound notification?

Cheers,

R.