[Telepathy] Does anyone have the experience with building the Telepathy-gable 0.9.2?

dong yd.zhang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:00:14 PST 2009

Greeting!

I am trying to build Telepathy-gable 0.9.2 on mingw+msys, there I had
several issues:
1. In the top configure.ac, there is the following code:
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(WOCKY, wocky >= 0.0.0)
AC_SUBST(WOCKY_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(WOCKY_LIBS)
but I can't find the wocky.pc at all, only wocky-uninstalled.pc exist. so
where can I get the wocky.pc? Need I build wocky separately?

2. It was announced that the Telepathy-gabble 0.9 branch does not depend
Loudmouth anymore, is it really? I still find code like the following exist.
#include <loudmouth/loudmouth.h>
void lm_message_node_unlink (LmMessageNode *orphan,
    LmMessageNode *parent);

It is really painful thing to build telepathy on windows!

--
Best Regards.

-Vincent