[Telepathy] Salut branches needing review

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 03:46:50 PST 2009

As requested by Sjoerd, here is a list of my Salut branches needing
review in a suggested review order. If nothing is specified, branch
depends on master.

I'd like to rebase on top of master before merging so please tell me
before starting to review a branch.

• ft-stable: undraft FT

• requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener: Implement stream tube new
API. All Sjoerd's review complaint should be fixed

• misc (depend on requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener): fix various
issues raised by Sjoerd

• upgrade-tube-spec (depend on requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener):
rename Status to State

• requestotron-tubes-and-caps-with-complex-types-with-gibber-listener
(depend on requestotron-tubes-with-gibber-listener): Implement contact
capabilities. All review complaints should be fixed

• ft-capa (depend on
requestotron-tubes-and-caps-with-complex-types-with-gibber-listener):
implement FT contact capability

• ft-ipv6: fix file transfer using IPv6 (fd.o #19163)

• ft-creation: refactor FT channel creation

• muc-stream-tube-new-api (depend on upgrade-tube-spec): implement muc
stream tube new API

	G.