[Telepathy] D-tubes howto

Jiri Baum jiri at baum.com.au
Fri Feb 6 05:12:31 PST 2009

Hello,

I was looking for some sort of D-tubes tutorial or howto, but it appears that
there is none - all the existing documentation seems to be (a) oriented more
toward the back-end, (b) OLPC-flavoured and/or (c) skeletal.

I would like to use Telepathy Tubes basically as a black-box library, but
there doesn't seem to be any howto covering that.

I've therefore tried to put one together:

http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri/tubes/tubes-howto.html

Obviously, since I needed to read one, writing one is likely to lead to
numerous errors, omissions and other infelicities; the whole document is
intended at this stage more as a question than as an answer.

Comments, corrections, other feedback?

Jiri
--
Jiri Baum <jiri at baum.com.au>                   http://www.baum.com.au/~jiri