[Telepathy] Change in Empathy git branches workflow

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 06:31:08 PST 2009

Hi,

Sjoerd and I are trying to define a good workflow for Empathy git
branches. We'd like to find a solution using the existing infrastructure
(the GNOME bugzilla) while keeping the power and convenience of git
branches.

I wrote a first proposal on this page (see the "Bugzilla integration"
section).
http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Git

Please start to use it and report any problem you could have.

It would be good if each person having branches waiting for review
listed on http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Branches could create a bug,
link it on the wiki and attach a patch as explained.
If you don't have time atm, just let me know and I'll be happy to do it
for you.

Comments are of course welcome :)

	G.