[Telepathy] tp_cli_channel_type_text_call_send() not actually sending

Murray Cumming murrayc at murrayc.com
Mon Jan 19 02:49:41 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 16:46 +0000, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le vendredi 16 janvier 2009 à 17:29 +0100, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> > This example seems to work:
> > http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-doc.git;a=blob;f=docs/examples/send_message/main.c
> > I mean, tp_cli_channel_type_text_call_send() calls its callback without
> > an error. But the people don't actually get my test messages.
>
> Attaching CM log could help. Assuming you're using Gabble, launch it
> with GABBLE_DEBUG=all LM_DEBUG=net.

Thanks for the tip. I also need to set GABBLE_LOGFILE, right, so I
actually see some log output somewhere? That's what I guess from
reading
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Debugging

But even setting all three of these environment variables, no logfile is
created. Am I missing a step?

murrayc at murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com