[Telepathy] R: Re: SIP Communications Service

fabrizio gennari fabrizio.ge at tiscali.it
Thu Jul 16 04:40:37 PDT 2009

----Messaggio originale----
Da: ivucica at gmail.com
Data: 16/07/2009
12.53
A: "fabrizio gennari"<fabrizio.ge at tiscali.it>
Ogg: Re:
[Telepathy] SIP Communications Service

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:50,
fabrizio gennari <fabrizio.ge at tiscali.it>wrote:

>> Does

Telepathy/Empathy support SIP
>> Communications Service?
>>

>Unless
Microsoft thinks of something else when it says "SIP", yes, SIP
>should
be supported.

Thank you for the reply. Microsoft is notorious for its
free interpretation of standards... Most probably, the "Session
Initiation Protocol Extensions" at http://download.microsoft.
com/download/9/5/E/95EF66AF-9026-4BB0-A41D-A4F81802D92C/%5BMS-SIP%5D.
pdf have to be implemented (from a Wireshark dump, I saw some
<contactList> and <ACLlist> being exchanged), and I don't know whether
Telepathy (or should that be Sofia-SIP?) does.

Regards,
Fabrizio

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 10 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 10 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico. Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/presentaciunamico/