[Telepathy] msn support status

Olivier Le Thanh Duong olivier at lethanh.be
Tue Jun 16 13:39:38 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Nicolò Chieffo<nicolo.chieffo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway it seems that butterfly at least supports receiving offline
> messages at login, but pymsn/papyon is bugged since it causes an
> exception
> Do you know if there's a papyon bugzilla? or an author to contact about bugs?
well some time there is a exception in pymsn (because of a wrong
network id or something, I can't reproduce it)

But otherwise it seems to be the contrary, pymsn/papyon emit a message
to alert than offline messages have been  received but butterfly
doesn't connect to it and doesn't fetch the messages.

--
Olivier Lê Thanh Duong <olivier at lethanh.be>

Phone : +32485608639 Jabber: olethanh at gmail.com