[Telepathy] Telepathy Voice & Video

Pavel Rojtberg lists at rojtberg.net
Mon Mar 16 03:40:50 PDT 2009

Hi Raúl,

by the Nokia client I mean the program, that gets launched when you
click "Internet-Call". It uses Telepathy and supports calls using XMPP/
Jingle.
So you will obviously need at least 2 Jabber accounts for testing.

I already got it working in all directions with the new empathy which
uses farsight2. [1]

It also works with a custom written client on the n800, which bases on
the example found in python-telepathy[2].

Greets

Pavel

[1] http://www.rojtberg.net/215/finally-free-voice-video-chat-is-there/
[2] http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-python/