[Telepathy] swapping return/ctrl-return keybindings

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Mar 19 04:51:15 PDT 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:22:29 +0000, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I'm trying to swap the return and ctrl-return keybindings the same way I
> can with pidgin.

Is there really nobody here that knows enough about this bit of code to
make a comment?

There's always the claim "we accept patches" but sometimes, for people
trying to create a patch who are not familiar with the code, a little
help is needed.

I'm not a GTK programmer, but I'm certainly willing with a bit of help
from the GTK programming gurus on this project to try to make a patch to
achieve this goal.

Cheers,
b.