[Telepathy] swapping return/ctrl-return keybindings

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Mar 20 03:15:12 PDT 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:53:02 +0000, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> I think I'm close.  Here's the patch.

On reflection, never mind.

I don't think empathy is ready enough for me to switch to using it from
pidgin.  Don't get me wrong.  I really, really like the idea of being
able to use a single client (i.e. empathy) for all of my messaging (both
IM and IRC) and voice (i.e. to my PBX) needs, but on further examination
of the features I use in pidgin I don't think empathy is quite up to
replacing it for me, yet.

I will check back in a few months and hopefully some progress towards the
features I need/use will be {more complete,started,done}.

Cheers, and keep up the great work!

b.